From Thursday 5 November the Government is taking the following action:
- Requiring people to stay at home, except for specific purposes.
- Preventing gathering with people you do not live with, except for specific purposes.
- Closing certain businesses and venues.
Until Thursday 5 November, the Very High Local Covid Alert Level measures will continue to apply in Roughlee. From Thursday the national restrictions replace these restrictions.
- Government guidance on the new national restrictions
- Covid-19 rules for Pendle
- Latest information and FAQs for visitors from Visit Lancashire
Other guidance to help you stay safe
- Stay at home if you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of Coronavirus
- Wash your hands regularly using soap and water and carry hand sanitiser when you go out
- Keep 2m distance from people not in your household
- Avoid handshakes and embracing when meeting others
- Wherever possible, do your shopping online, pre-book appointments and use contactless payments
Getting tested for Coronavirus
If you have symptoms, you need to get a test. Click here for details on how to get a test.
Remember, if you have symptoms, or you test positive for COVID-19, you need to self-isolate for 10 days.
If you live with someone who has symptoms, or who has tested positive for COVID-19, you need to self-isolate for 14 days.