Situated in the centre of the Village and set in the former café to the boating lake, Roughlee Village Centre is home to Village meetings as well as hosting a series of social events and private functions throughout the year.
- Seats up to 80 in comfort
- Includes a suite of IT equipment with large screen and projector so that business meetings or small conferences can be accommodated
- A fully-fitted kitchen complements the building which can be used for internal or external catering
- Parking for approximately 20 cars with an extra 12 spaces on an adjacent car park
The Village Centre is ideal for all types of function, but, as a good neighbour, we discourage the use of loud music.
Available to hire during the day and on weekday and weekend evenings.
To discuss any aspect of hiring the Village Centre, please contact Gail Carson on 01282 696997 or by email at email@example.com
For Residents of Roughlee:
- Day rate: Up to 4 hours – £12 per hr; Over 4 hours – £8.50 per hr
- Weekend evening: £60
- Complete weekend: £200
For Non-Residents of Roughlee:
- Day rate: Up to 4 hours – £20 per hr; Over 4 hours – £15 per hr
- Weekend evening: £100
- Complete weekend: £250
Directions to Roughlee Village Centre
Click on the red marker on the map to get directions to or from your location: