Situated in the heart of Roughlee is the Village Centre, home to a vibrant programme of events and available to hire – ideal for all types of function.
The centre is located at Roughlee Village Centre, Pasture Lane, Roughlee BB9 6NR – see the bottom of this page for directions.
2023 events calendar
The Roughlee Village Centre Committee organises regular events to bring the community together and to raise funds to help improve and maintain RVC.
For further details please see the monthly Parish News updates.
|Jan 21st (Sat pm)||Coronation fundraiser – Play Your Cards Right / Singer|
|Mar 4th (Sat pm)||Race Night|
|May 6th (Sat all day)||Coronation Charles III celebration|
|June 2nd-4th (weekend)||Beer & Music Festival|
|June 17th (Sat all day)||Pendle Pub Walk|
|Aug 12th (Sat pm)||Duck Race|
|Oct 29th (Sun all day)||Halloween Festival|
|Nov 11th (Sat pm)||Witch Wines|
|Dec 1st (Fri pm)||Dickens Christmas Fayre|
|Dec 15th-16th (Fri & Sat pm)||Cinderella Panto (tbc)|
|Dec 22nd (Fri pm)||Roughlee Village Christmas Party|
To contact the RVC Committee Chair, Glen Watson, please email or call 07849 774438.
Available to hire
Situated in the centre of the Village and set in the former café to the boating lake, Roughlee Village Centre is home to Village meetings as well as hosting a series of social events and private functions throughout the year.
- Seats up to 80 in comfort
- Includes a suite of IT equipment with large screen and projector so that business meetings or small conferences can be accommodated
- A fully-fitted kitchen complements the building which can be used for internal or external catering
- Parking for approximately 20 cars with an extra 12 spaces on an adjacent car park
The Village Centre is ideal for all types of function, but, as a good neighbour, we discourage the use of loud music.
Available to hire during the day and on weekday and weekend evenings.
To discuss any aspect of hiring the Village Centre, please contact Gail Carson on 01282 696997 or by email at email@example.com
For Residents of Roughlee:
- Day rate: Up to 4 hours – £12 per hr; Over 4 hours – £8.50 per hr
- Weekend evening: £60
- Complete weekend: £200
For Non-Residents of Roughlee:
- Day rate: Up to 4 hours – £20 per hr; Over 4 hours – £15 per hr
- Weekend evening: £100
- Complete weekend: £250